The Team at K2 Enviro Solutions (K2E) assist businesses in managing their asbestos risks and managing their obligations in meeting asbestos management. K2E is equipped with Consultants authorised to undertake asbestos inspections for both bonded and friable. We are licenced asbestos assessors and are authorised by the relevant Departments to undertake friable inspections, post remediation cleanup clearance inspections.
We undertake inspections on weekends and after hours and provide reports on a quicker turnaround times to minimise the down time caused by any asbestos related situation.
Asbestos services undertaken by K2E:
- Asbestos materials survey
- Asbestos air monitoring during removal
- Post-removal clearance inspections
- Development of Asbestos Registers for businesses (commercial and industrial)
- Identification of asbestos in residential buildings
- Development of Asbestos Management Plans
- Asbestos materials laboratory testing
- Asbestos in soils
Asbestos, if damaged and not correctly identified, can seriously affect the health of the residents of the buildings and the users of the environment.
Our team of trained, qualified and experienced consultants can provide you with asbestos related advice in an efficient, cost- effective manner to achieve the best outcome and minimise business interruptions.
Our dedicated consultants can undertake jobs of any size across Australia, no matter the size of the jobs. Every job is unique, and we provide tailored asbestos solutions to our clients; Indeed we take pride in the success of our clients.